By accessing or using our Services you acknowledge and agree to abide by the Terms. If you do not agree with the Terms, please do not access/ use the Services or immediately stop using the Services.
The Services are provided by: UAB "Leksis crypto security", a company established under the laws of Lithuania (hereinafter - we, us, or our). Registered office: Vilkpèdés str. 22, Vilnius, Lithuania. Registration number: 306150102. Email: email@example.com.
Scope of Services
The application is a mobile application for iOS and Android that allows users to exchange messages, create bots, buy and sell goods and services, and make payments using LECKSISToken.
LECKSIS provide you with a Platform which offers a combination of several important consumer features at once:
- Secure anonymous communication without registration
- Bot constructor for automating repetitive actions
- Online store constructor
- Own token, built-in wallet, and the ability to make payments with that token.
Our messenger application LECKSIS provides a high degree of privacy and security for all users. Please read carefully our Privacy Notice for information how we collect, store, use, process, eliminate your Personal data.
We have developed a unique system of anonymous registration and the use of VPN/proxying to ensure privacy. All user messages are encrypted and are not stored on a central server.
The application will provide you the following possibilities:
Communication with friends and followers. You will be able to exchange messages, photos, and videos with other users of the messenger. You will also be able to publish stories and subscribe to other users' accounts.
Bot constructor. The messenger has a built-in bot builder which allows you to create bots based on available templates and allow users to automate many processes.
Internet-shops. You will be able to create online stores directly in the messenger using the built-in constructor and templates and to offer goods to other users.
LECKSIS' basic principles are privacy and security. We believe that every user has the right to the privacy of his data and protection from unwanted intruders.
The implementation of these principles is ensured by:
- Decentralization and a Web 3.0 approach for security and quick access to the application.
- Security. All communication between users is completely anonymous. We use symmetric encryption using The Double Ratchet algorithm. Encryption keys are kept with users and only they can read your messages. The Lecksis server does not store message history.
- Anonymous registration. You can register in the messenger without giving your real data. Instead, you can use pseudonyms or create temporary accounts. Please note that notwithstanding the opportunity to use anonymous registration, we also give you the possibility of registration using your credentials.
- Using a proxy. Messenger has built-in proxy support to hide users' IP addresses and protect them from eavesdropping.
- Message encryption. All messages sent in the messenger will be encrypted and will not be stored on a central server. This significantly increases the level of security and prevents the leakage of confidential information.
- No logging. Messenger does not and will not keep logs of your actions which means that all correspondence will be anonymous and no one, except you, will be able to view your history.
- The server part is a central server which ensures the functioning of the whole system. The server part will process and store messages, process transactions and manage bots. The server will be located on a cloud platform to ensure scalability and high availability of the system.
- Online stores will allow you to create your own Internet shops within messenger using the built-in builder in LECKSIS and accept payments via LECKSISToken.
- Bots are automated programs that you can create using the built-in designer. Bots will be used to automate business processes, such as ordering and paying for goods and services, and to provide information.
- Blockchain is the backbone of the LECKSIS system. Blockchain will be used to create and manage the LECKSISToken, as well as provide security and transparency for transactions. Polygon network will be used for the blockchain to provide high speed and low fees.
- Wallet and transactions: built-in wallet and functionality to transfer funds between users, buy and sell LECKSISToken and convert other cryptocurrencies. Lecksis Wallet contains a non-custodial hot crypto wallet in which tokens are stored. The application does not store wallet passwords or private keys and does not transfer them to the server. All transactions are signed locally on the mobile app and encrypted, then sent to the blockchain. Access to the wallet can be restored by a seed phrase that we show to the user after registration, if the user lost the seed phrase, we cannot restore access to their wallet. We use Infura service to host the blockchain node. Wallet balance is updated in real-time in the mobile app. Lecksis server constantly updates information about the user's balance from the blockchain, and as soon as it changes it informs the client. ll transfer data is fully decentralized. When you migrate the app between devices, all wallet data is preserved.
We keep the right to modify, add, eliminate the Services that we provide.
LECKSISToken is a token based on the Polygon blockchain that will be used as currency within the LECKSIS ecosystem. LECKSISToken has the following main functions:
Exchange medium. Users will be able to use LECKSISToken to buy and sell goods and services in online stores created with the built-in constructor, as well as to make transfers to other users.
Rewards. Content creators who provide services or products in LECKSIS will receive rewards in LECKSISToken.
You guarantee us:
You shall not conduct or participate in any of the following activities when accessing or using the Services, or in connection with such access or use:
- disrupting, interfering with, or inhibiting other users from using the Services or carrying out activities that could disable, impair, or harm the functioning of the Services;
- using the Services for any illegal purposes, including but not limited as engaging in money laundering, terrorism financing, fictitious trading;
- taking advantage of any technical glitch, malfunction, failure, delay, default, or security breach in or of the Services;
- use the Services or related information for any purpose that is harmful or detrimental to us or any third parties;
- violating any rights of any third persons, including trademark or intellectual property rights;
- carrying out fraudulent activities, providing any false, inaccurate, or misleading information in order to unlawfully obtain Funds or property of other Users or third persons;
- carrying out any other unlawful activities, or activities that violate any applicable regulations, rules, etc.
You are solely responsible for determining whether to use the Services and any use of the Services will always be at your own risk. We make no warranty of any kind.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless us, our affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, and licensors from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, expenses, or fees (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising from your usage of the Services and/or any violation of these Terms, Privacy Notice or any other rules.
Please note that you bear the responsibility for using links and resources provided by third party via our Services. We do not control those third party`s links or any of their content. We are not responsible for the third-party links. We kindly ask you to review all relevant documents (policies, terms, rules etc.) of each link that you visit.
Unless otherwise stated, we own the intellectual property rights for the Platform and Services provided. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these Terms.
Prohibition of Objectionable Content and Abusive Users
Users explicitly acknowledge and agree that there is a zero-tolerance policy for objectionable content or abusive behavior within the Services.
Objectionable content includes, but is not limited to, content that is defamatory, infringes on intellectual property rights, contains hate speech, promotes violence, harassment, discrimination, or any material deemed inappropriate or offensive.
Abusive behavior includes harassment, bullying, intimidation, or any action that violates the rights of other users or disrupts the community environment within the Services.
We reserve the right to take appropriate actions, including but not limited to content removal, suspension, or termination of user accounts, in response to violations or abusive behavior.
The User agrees not to engage in activities that contravene the Terms or abuse other users, and understand that such actions may result in account suspension or termination without prior notice.
The Services are offered "As Is", without any warranties.
We will strive to keep the Platform working and use reasonable efforts to ensure you can access the Platform with no issues.
In case of disputes on the issues specified in these Terms, the parties will take all possible measures to resolve them through negotiations.
If the parties fail to resolve the disputes relating to these Terms through negotiations, the dispute shall be conclusively resolved in the relevant courts of the Republic of Lithuania.
The Services are not intended for the use of children (under 18 years old or older, if the country of your residence determines a higher age restriction). We do not knowingly market to, solicit, process, collect or use Personal data of children. If we become aware that a child has provided us with Personal data, we will use efforts to delete such information from our database.
You have a right to terminate your registration account at any time.
We have the right to terminate your registration account if:
- you breach these Terms or any other our rules, any applicable laws;
- you have violated any our or third-party's right, for example while using the Services;
- you requested us to terminate your account;
- we are obliged to terminate your account by a regulatory or government authority, or in accordance with our internal policies and procedures.
These Terms are valid until one of the Parties terminate them.
We keep our Terms under regular review and we may update them from time to time. We kindly ask you to review these Terms regularly to check for the updates. We always put the last date of the changes. If you do not agree to the amended Terms immediately stop using the Services.
Should you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding our Terms, please do not hesitate to contact us at our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adopted: August 22, 2023