Please carefully read this Privacy Notice as it provides you with information about your Personal data (Information) being processed in connection with your access to the Services. The Services mean an access to LECKSIS website (https://lecksis.com/), LECKSIS mobile applications and any services provided via the website or applications (hereinafter - the Services).
This Privacy Notice governs our collection, storage, using, processing, elimination of your Personal data.
In this Privacy Notice, Personal data mean any information that identifies you personally as an individual.
Starting using our Services means that you have read, understood and agreed with this Privacy Notice. If you do not agree with the Terms, please do not begin to use the Services or immediately stop using the Services.
When we say we, us, or our , we mean:
UAB "Leksis crypto security", a company established under the laws of Lithuania. Registered office: Vilkpèdés str. 22, Vilnius, Lithuania. Registration number: 306150102. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We comply with the applicable data protection legislation, including EU General Data Protection Regulation, the Data Protection Act, ePrivacy Directive.
We ensure the security of the communications and guarantee you anonymity, encryption and no message logging on the server.
We provide you a combination of several important features:
- Message encryption
- Anonymous registration
- No logging
- Bot integration
- Built-in store
- Own token
- Mass mailings possibility
Your privacy is ensured by our developed unique system of anonymous registration and VPN/proxying. All your messages are encrypted and are not stored on a central server.
We also provide you with the ability to create bots and online stores directly in the messenger, using built-in constructors.
Our basic principles are privacy and security. We believe that every user has the right to the privacy of his data and protection from unwanted intruders.
Please note that notwithstanding the opportunity to use anonymous registration, we also give you the possibility of registration using your credentials. In the case when you choose to pass through the registration using your credentials, you realize, confirm and agree that you provide us your Personal data consciously and on your own.
We guarantee that we do not collect any Personal data in any cases except the following:
When you pass registration using your credentials, we collect the following information:
- email and/or mobile phone number;
- Photo (selfie) if you use avatar.
When you create a store, we collect the following information:
- photo and/or video of the product
- description of the product
This list is exhaustive.
We may process your Personal data only for the purpose(s) of providing you the Service(s) that you ask us to provide you and to satisfy the legal obligations stemming from regulatory obligations that arise from providing you the Service(s).
We may process your Personal data that you provide upon the registration using your credentials in order to process your registration request and provide you the Service(s).
We may process your Personal data that you provide upon creating a store in order to manage and administer our Service(s).
You have the following rights with respect to your Personal data:
- to be informed about the collection and use of your Personal data and the following information: who has collected Personal data and processed, the purposes for processing your Personal data, retention periods for Personal data, who the Personal data will be shared with etc.
- to obtain from us confirmation as to whether or not your Personal data are being processed, the purposes of the processing, the categories of Personal data collected, the recipients to whom the Personal data have been or will be disclosed etc.
- to obtain from us the rectification of inaccurate Personal data concerning you, as well as the right to have incomplete Personal data completed.
- to ask for the deletion of your Personal data if the Personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed or if there is no other legal ground for the processing.
- to ask us to restrict further processing of your Personal data, so that in each case the data may be processed only upon separate consent from you.
- to receive your Personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller where technically feasible.
- to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of your Personal data if there are no legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- you can withdraw your consent for your Personal data processing at any time and ask us to stop access, storage, usage and other processing of your Personal data if you believe that we do not have the proper rights to do so.
- we will not discriminate against you (as provided in applicable law) for exercising any of your rights as a Personal data subject.
We use different security measures to protect your Personal data from an unauthorized access of any third party. We always review and update appropriate technical and organizational measures to keep your Personal data secure, to protect you against unauthorized or unlawful processing, loss or destruction of Personal data.
We do not sell, trade, rent your Personal data with a third party. We may share your Personal data only with law enforcement or other relevant authorities, if it is required by law.
We may disclose your Personal data only in the minimum needed amount to partners who provide us some services (as servers, cloud services), related with the Services. Such third parties will provide the same or equal protection of your Personal data as we do.
Sometimes we may transfer your Personal data to countries that may not offer the same level of data protection as the laws of your country. In this case, we will endeavor to put in place suitable safeguards and take reasonable steps to ensure that your privacy rights continue to be protected as outlined in this Privacy Notice and provided for in the applicable legislation.
We retain your Personal data as it is necessary for the purposes it was collected. We retain your Personal data during the term of your registration and five years after its termination.
Once we do not have any obligation to provide you with a service you requested, we will anonymize or dispose of your Personal data in line with acceptable industry and security standards so that this cannot be subsequently retrieved and associated to you.
Please note that you bear the responsibility for using links and resources provided by third party via our Services. We do not control those third party`s links or any of their content. We are not responsible for the third-party links. We kindly ask you you to review all relevant documents (policies, terms, rules etc.) of each link that you visit.
We guarantee that we do not store cookies.
The Services are not intended for the use of children (under 18 years old or older, if the country of your residence determines a higher age restriction). We do not knowingly market to, solicit, process, collect or use Personal data of children. If we become aware that a child has provided us with Personal data, we will use efforts to delete such information from our database.
We keep our Privacy Notice under regular review and we may update it from time to time. We kindly ask you to review this Privacy Notice regularly to check for the updates. We always put the last date of the changes. If you do not agree to the amended Privacy Notice immediately stop using the Services.
Adopted: August 22, 2023